RCR Rules

Rules & Custom Content
K.Kragh
Server Leader

RCR Rules

Post by K.Kragh »

RCR Rules:

Your character is eligiblefor an RCR if one of the following criterias are met:

- Your character is bugged, or a class that you are playing is bugged and you want to play something else instead of waiting for it to be fixed.
- You have made an unfortunate build decision because you were unaware of all our changes: Eg. you are playing an Eldritch Knight and have spent a feat taking Combat Expertise.
- We have added in new classes, and it would make sense for your current character to play this class. (This has the added benefit that it helps us test new content). An example could be a badass hin playing a Rogue / Assassin that would like to become a Gangster - or an Evocation oriented Wizard that would like to play the Flame Lord. But a tanky fighter cannot suddenly change into a spell caster.
- Something happened to your character ingame that gives us a good reason to adjust his build so that it reflects on his development.

I might still approach one of you directly and offer a rebuild because I would like to do a specific test during the beta, and I will continue to force the staff into helping me complete tests for the duration of the beta as well. If a player has a great build idea, they are welcome to send it to me and I might decide I would like to test the power of it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Kragh
Server Leader