In the Slum of Neverwinter

On this Forum players can choose to give an advanced notice about the date and time of a scheduled event they are running.
Agog_Fr

In the Slum of Neverwinter

Post by Agog_Fr »

Rumors circulating in the Neverwinter Slum, and posters posted there.

Posters have been put up un the Slum of Neverwinter.

Inhabitants of Neverwinter and subjects of the king,

My name is Legris, and I have been a citizen of the city for a long time now. Yesterday I was killed like a dog, without regard, without reason, without trial, at the Moonstone Mask. I was resurrected by the grace of Waukyne.

Why was I inflicted with death? Because I was accused of being a follower of the Dark One, a dark god whose name I will not write here. But it is false, I am not.

The law of our city, the law of the king, says this:
*Worship of dark gods will not be allowed on King's Land.
Actions under this law include
Attempting to preach and covert,
Hold ceremonies in their names
Declare their power as the reason for an event.
And any other action used to bring glory or attention to these deities
I did not perform any of these actions.

And the law also says very clearly this:
*Violence is not allowed without cause. One subject of the kingdom may not harm another subject unless they have the proper cause.
These include,
Defense of person, family, or property needed to survive.; Crops, home, livestock, clothing.
And agreed upon duels. These duels will be held at the beach, no exceptions.
This law is in place for all subjects, be they noble or common.
Therefore, our king decided to kill me without proof, without trial, outside of all legality. My king, you have been deceived. I cannot believe that you can act outside the law, your own law, and without even confronting me with these slanderous accusations.

I demand that justice be done. I demand that the man who first attacked me while I was peaceful, by the name of Joaquin Renales, be killed in compensation for my own death. And I demand that the man or woman responsible for slandering my reputation by whispering lies into the ears of the king, also be put to the sword.

It takes evidence to judge a man. And everyone must submit to the laws of the realm. Without this, the kingdom will sink into arbitrariness and eventually chaos.

Citizen Legris.
Carmelacit

Exploiting Environmentally Friendly Fuel Methods for a Eco-aware World from Matthew D'Agati

Post by Carmelacit »

Matt Michael D'Agati is the founder of Renewables Worldwide, an Solar Firm in MA.

A couple of a couple of years ago, venturing into a leap of faith, Matthew D'Agati delved into the realm of solar, as well as in a short days started successfully selling significant amounts of power, predominately throughout the corporate industry, working with developers of solar farms and local businesses in the "architecture" of their projects.

Consistent network during the firm, led Matt to become a member a surrounding start up two age inside, and in no time, he assumed the role of their Chief Strategy Officer, in charge of all processes and commercial growth, as well as being offered select few possession.

Using proper close ties and shear business ethic, Matthew D'Agati boosted that startup from an initial basic-year revenue to in excess of a 210% rise in obscene income by spring two. Building on that basis, RW, a master-purchased company, was developed with the business of supplying sustainable electrical cures for a smarter and more safe future.

More especially, realizing there is an untapped market in the trade and an enhanced method to secure success, RW’s is one of a handful of agencies in the usa to focus on customer acquiring, specializing in both financial and non commercial using solar energy neighborhood off-take. Specific mission is to establish a revenue system on a community-based, regional, countrywide level, offering numerous alternative vitality devices within the of Renewables Worldwide, Inc..

This passion in the actual alternative industry keeps to thrill and motivate Matt in proceeding his mission to work with organizations that share the unchanging of selling eco-friendly vitality solutions for a much alternative longer term. Matthew have a good in corporate from Hesser College.

Insights on Massachusetts group solar by Matthew dagati.
Transforming to Green Energy: Roadblocks and Prospects by matt dagati 296fb44
Attachments
148.gif
148.gif (3.63 KiB) Viewed 66 times