Report Records of Trent Lormain

This forum is for the use of the Knights Corps
Vatara

Re: Report Records of Trent Lormain

Post by Vatara »

Report 10

Issue: Justifying animation of the dead. - Sigrun of the Royal Scouts

We were discussing the Myrkyr and their origin, when Sigrun suggested capturing one and studying it, She off handed suggested infecting herself as a Myrkyr and I warned her that the King would have her head more then likely as a Myrkyr user. As I would kill anyone I spotted animating the dead. She then started spouting how we should let them and it was how golems were created for study and such, and I assured her in no uncertain terms, if I caught her animating the dead for any reason. I would end her life, no questions, no hesitations.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 10

Issue: Myrkyr attack

Having been still speaking with Sigrun and Morwen at the bar (please see prior report) I heard an alarm sounding from the southern gate. Drawing blade and shield I made for the gate and found undead with a Myrkyr attacking the gate. Moving to aid the Guards who were already valiantly trying to keep them at bay, we soon beat them back though the Myrkyr had fled. Morwen proclaimed me in command and asked me what we should do, some torn to stay in the gate, others to check along the beach and hunt the Myrkyr. For the time I agreed we would scour the beach, but if the Myrkyr wasn't found, we would go back to the gate to protect the gate.

At the beach we found more undead, several of them casters and slowly but surely, we managed to again dispatch them. Not seeing the Myrkyr anywhere, some insisted on checking the forest. I refused not wanting to at the moment leave the gates empty and led people back to town, Sigrun insisted on doing the forest and did so at her own discretion, though finding nothing.

Back at the gates we were again attacked and they were fought off, the one simply known as Hin was downed and I moved and took him to the Temple of Tyr, getting him raised quickly before rushing back to find Gray at the gate who warned me a "Person of special interest" was at the library and was to be made a priority. Realizing what he meant, I left Hin in charge and raced to the library, leaving word for Commander Otto, who eventually did show up.

I updated him to what happened and he gave me the order to remain here and protect the "Special Interest" with my life. Here I remain until further notice.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Upon this day I was Knighted as Trent Lormain, Gray Knight.