Report Records of Trent Lormain

This forum is for the use of the Knights Corps
Vatara

Report Records of Trent Lormain

Post by Vatara »

The following people are authorized to review said reports and add commentary.

King Brinsen
Commander Otto VanSwarz

Name: Trent Lormain
Commanding Officer: Commander Otto VanSwarz
Assigned Post: Serving the Crowns orders.
Last edited by Vatara on Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vatara

Re: Report Records of Trent Lormain

Post by Vatara »

Report 1

Issue: Yaun-ti Attack

Notes: I had arrived at Fort Lock to start my regular patrols when I heard a report about a missing patrol of guards. I joined the gathering group lead by Brynjarr to go and find them and headed out of the gate towards Bjornheim when I noticed something off across the fields down the cliff, it was the Yaun-ti whom were in very large numbers and a cave had been opened in the hillside. Moving with the group we slaughtered the Yaun-ti until we reached the cave. We pushed our way in slaughtering the Yaun-ti with at least two powerful casters which had to be carefully slaughtered. When we finally cleared and found the remains of the patrol, I checked for anything identifying remaining to identify the men, but there was nothing found on them. Minutes later there was arguing and confusion, first accusing me of robbing the dead which I quickly clarified my position, then accusations turned to a man that calls himself Locke, whom immediately tried to deflect and accuse me. Though when questioned by the Minister, he quickly fled when we were attacked once more. Marking him as a person of suspicion though for the time we focused on getting out of the cave, which we then collapsed to prevent them from digging their way out further.

Once back in town, I offered myself to Brynjarr for a complete search of my person to alleviate any possible accusations of theft from the bodies, which he did the full search and confirmed my statement that I had not taken anything from the remains. If they were in fact robbed by this "Locke" person, it was never verified or concerned. Though the man should be noted as a shady person of disturbing behavior.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 2

Issue: Blight attack

I had been coming back to town after a training session with Olivia, planning to sell and head back out into the field when we came into the goblins noting a battle underway. Not hesitating I rushed to assist and found the forest literally crawling with undead. Jumping into the battle with many others, we pushed forward and slowly fought the hordes of undead. Eventually a giant undead dragon landed in the field attacking and we managed to slowly defeat it, though not before it called more then a dozen undead wyverns to attack us and nearly kill us as well. Defeating them we refocused and finished off the dragon which summoned dozens more of the undead wyverns. Upon their defeat, we moved to discuss among ourselves when a voice came from the shadows. I didn't get to hear or speak to it because it was apparently somewhat taunting in our victory and a male dwarf decided to be aggressive and attack it, even with Mikhail shouting to stop and not attack.

At his words I held my blade and did not attack the unseen creature which proved to be wise as in one magical strike, the dwarf was nearly killed. After the creature was gone, Mikhail advised it to be a vampire with the powers of a demi goddess. Not worth fighting and deadly to provoke. I advised the King to the situation and after ordering that anything not known to the Archdruid was to be told to him immediately. After that we returned to Neverwinter.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 3

Issue: Yaun-ti

I arrived with Olivia to find Fort Lock under siege. Quickly assessing the situation I asked the Minister where I was needed and he put me to guarding the gate as the dwarves tried to get the gate back up, though as they tried, another swarm of Yaun-ti attacked the gate. Standing ready and prepared we entered the fray with them, Fighting them back as the Minister ordered me to grab a barrel of oil and follow him. I did so and he pointed to a hole in the ground, ordering me to crack open the barrel then drop it in. Doing as he instructed and realizing what he was doing, once it was in, I quickly moved away as he unleashed fire into the hole incinerating the Yaun-ti within. Shortly after pushing further out we found more Yaun-ti by the wolves though the siege weapons made short work of them, allowing the tunnels out there to be collapsed. When we headed back towards Fort Lock, we found spells preventing us reaching the fort which were quickly dispelled and the casters killed, though we found the Fort under siege from within, the Yaun-ti had dug under the Fort and come inside. They were soon dispatched as the Minister had me grab another barrel and do the same as before, soon burning the ones in the tunnels alive and collapsing the tunnel.

This for the time ended the attack, though we are keeping a close watch on the matter.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 4

Issue: Undead

I had been speaking with Mikhail and Olivia in Neverwinter while getting my armor refitted when we heard alarms go off in the city. Racing to the gates we saw a hoard of undead preparing to attack the city. Prepping for the attack we began bracing at the gates and soon were under siege. We managed to beat back the zombies before a large floating head and a lich came to the front. These were eventually defeated as well though with some serious difficulty.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 5

Issue: Desecration of the Crypt

I had been doing my patrol in the mere crypt when I was joined by a man named Jerel, a servant of Torm, as well as three others, one becoming known as Stand Franando, an Acolyte of Lathander who is the focus of this report. We had cleared back to the entry hall and I was gathering the last bit of the treasures found and when I came back and started speaking to Jerel, I found that Stand was in the corner of the front room, literally taking a crap in the main chamber. Let it be known that if we receive "any" backlash from the mere crypt, it is likely due to the desecration of the crypt by Stand Franando. Whom I have very serious issues believing in ANY form is an acolyte of Lathander to even begin to desecrate a crypt.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 6

Issue: Murder within the palace walls

I had been prepping for patrols when I heard alarms coming from the palace, I raced up where I found the palace on lockdown and the Queen to be within, she told me if I wanted to help, to assist the guards and I stationed myself among the guards to keep the palace safe. Listening to the ongoing conversation, it would seem that the Banite known as Balrow was assassinated in his room. Resurrection attempts have failed and for now a search and investigation is underway. I know nothing more then that at this time as I keep guard at the front gates.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 7

Issue: Robbery

Had been in the bank tending to an exchange of coin for an amulet when three non descript entered looking exactly the same, claiming it was a robbery. I tried to defend Mia though she surrendered 30,000 gold to them. I tried to stop them though the first two fled as the last one attacked. I will say that I have never seen Mia struggle to strike anyone as she did them. They struck her pretty bad as well and soon we were both struggling to catch them as they dashed out of the bank and into the goblin woods where they cast a spell of invisibility then vanished.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 8

Issue: Strange trolls
Witness: Druid Alruna

While clearing the local trolls we first came across what I wanna say was their version of a priest? We slew it simply enough but upped our guard just in case. Moving deeper in we found strange trolls that radiated cold, like Ice trolls?
Again we slew them and moved deeper. As we got to their leader at the end we fought her and were suddenly back attacked by five more of the cold ones, and a strange one I have never seen before. We quickly slew them and made towards the exit. We then proceeded on patrol.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Report 9

Issue - Devil summoner
Summoners name: Kalani
Summon type: Erinyes

Came upon the woman just coming into the area and as we rounded the corner she very clearly summoned the Erinyes. The woman wears a tank top, very dark brown/black hair, wields a crow beaked staff. Strongly warded. Did not attempt to intercede at this time.